January 16, 2013

Common Question 1

What is your book about?
            The book is about three Remmington girls and three pirate guys with their own reasons for finding the ultimate treasure, but first they have to get the map after they find the map. BUUT the map is not in one piece.
      That is only the surface of what the Remmington Series is about, there is SOOOO much more. It's so complicated, I can't even hardly begin to explain. When I have time to pull myself away from writing the story and you know travelling and what not, ;) then I will tell you more. I mean I am so excited to share the story with you, but it's still a huge work in progress. BUT the ideas and plots and sub-plots and twists are all so exciting I wish it was done already so people can read it and enjoy it as much as I have in writing it!

So I will just tell you what first comes to mind in what the story entails:
      Right now there's pirates, magic, gypsies, soldiers, military sailors, balls, gowns, guns, cutlasses, werewolves, slaves, exotic places, Barbary Cosairs (Muslim Pirates), French people and pirates, Italian people and pirates, Greek people and pirates, Scottish people and pirates, Irish people and pirates, English people and pirates, Spanish people and pirates, Arab people, family, friends, enemies, rivals, war, battles, hearbreak, romance, mystery, love, treasure, the Ultimate Treasure (whatever that is), curses, betrayal, support, siblings good and bad, ships, mermaids, Venice, the Caribbean, the Mediterranean, secrets from friends and family, problem solving, keys and journals dropping hints and clues to help find the treasure and the Ultimate treasure, dreams, destiny, finding true love, storms, islands, cannibals, shipwrecks, fears, hope, fights, bows and arrows, daggers, poisons, potions, assassins, murder, revenge/avenge, forgiveness, roof jumping, discovery, self-control, victory, loss, running, stealing, horse races, disguises, happy ending, never ending, but happy ending. And you know anything else a fantasy world that might get in the way of finding the Ultimate Treasure.


 
 
 


I would upload more photos to give you some of the things that inspire me or I found that my best represent some of the things going on in the story, but when I click the "Upload" option and doesn't give the next step to click on anymore. =( Which is mighty to disappointing!

Anyways, more common questions that I'll answer to come!

2 comments: