September 18, 2013

Have a Happy Workout Everyday!

Sometimes working out can be hard to do because you are I absolutely dreading it.
For me, it sometimes my brain thinks it is unpleasant torcher and I am not even in physical pain.

Why is it that? Do you struggle with that some days too?

I find it hard to believe that I am the only one, but sometimes it feels like nobody understands! In truth, there are people that understand. But it is our choice how we carry ourselves and how we choose set our mind, nobody else can do that for us. It's all on ourselves.

So the secret to a positive workout is to tell that voice to be quiet, or, you know, just ignore it, and force your happy air out with that great weapon we all carry - a smile!

And enjoy the workout torture! Your body will thank you letter!


See that smile behind her hair?



No comments:

Post a Comment