January 30, 2013

Common Question 3

Another surprising question people ask me is - especially since I mention my dream of it also some day being made into movies is:

What other books or movies would you compare this series with?

The first thing that comes to mind is Pirates of the Caribbean and Indiana Jones. But I'm inspired by pretty much ALL of my favourite books, movies, tv series, and recently by video games' movies.




Movies like Sherlock Holmes movies with Robert Downey Jr, Lord of the Rings, Prince of Persia, The Bourne Trilogy and Bourne Legacy, Tangled, Pride and Prejudice, Mission Impossible, The Three Musketeers with Logan Lerman and Orlando Bloom - they're all listed to your right somewhere next to the blogs, including the books that inspire me. ;)




And as of late, like I mentioned earlier video games' movies that players have made from the game are actually inspiring. I'm thinking of the multiple games of "Assassin's Creed" and "Uncharted."


Otherwise, there's TV series, like Merlin and Legend of the Seeker and the A-Team.




They encourage me to shape my own story and help me know what's out there. What are some boundaries or limits and where can I break them and go farther or pull them back and go different direction?

So I encourage you, learn from others and then make your own path or better yet blaze your own trail!

Anyways, can I just say that I’m getting all of my ideas from all the books, movies, and things I love?

P.S. Common Question 4 is coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment