December 8, 2013

I Am the Author of "The Remmington Pirate" series of Treasure Hunters

My action-adventure pirate book series is evolving and I am starting to understand my own plot ideas!?!? 


Did you know? That I am the author of my in progress, 18th century, action-adventure pirate series of Early Modern treasure hunters for antiques, relics and anything uniquely expensive from the ancient times. This series is called "The Remmington Pirates." 


Book one (of five, possibly six book series) starts in 1706 England, but the whole series is following three heroines and three heroes trying to find the heroines' Venetian ancestor's four hundred year old forgotten inheritance of ancient treasures hidden on four differently dangerous islands somewhere in the seas between Italy, Greece, Northern Africa and possibly into the eastern part of the Atlantic. 







But they are not the only ones claiming to be descendants of this same ancestor, so who is the rightful owners to the ancient inheritance? The English Remmington Pirates? The Romani Greek Gypsy Pirates?  Or the Barbary Cosair Pirates?



No comments:

Post a Comment