October 29, 2013

HWS 7 - 30 min AMRAP Extreme Fat Torture

I wanted to stop at 15 minutes! 

But I talked to myself gently - if that's the right word. I was not mean to myself.



I kept going, because the enemy won't give up. Pretend you are fighting for your life, criminals want to kidnap you or steal something you value or destroy your home or....

 Which you are fighting for your life if you want to think about it that way. Your health is worth fighting for. So you workout to help your heart and your body fight off the excess fat or simply keep it off your temple (a.k.a. your body) if you are not concerned with losing weight.


Your body is your weapon to saving yourself from disease and help prevent injuries (because you are stronger). 

Your mind is the warrior that decides to use the weapon.



This workout, simply put - alternate 1min cardio with 2min strength exercises.


Do as many reps as you can and then move onto the next!


Leave a comment if you have more questions!



No comments:

Post a Comment