December 13, 2012

Fighting Off Bad Guys in My Workout??

I worked out for an hour and a half today! Though I'm counting the hour of walking to and from the grocery store as the half hour part. I feel GREAT! I did not want to stop that hardcore hour! It was fun! practicing fighting off bad guys ;)



Katie, my sister, walked in after her class and saw me do four different kicks in a row and asked if it was one of the forms or if i made it up myself.

I made it up myself (the combination that gets me almost 360 degrees.) It's inside crescent kick then front kick, then pivote to the left to Bob then roundhouse that person, then side-kick the person to the opposite side  then back kick the person behind me! :D


Inside Crescent kick - it's not easy...
Front Kick - keep toes together!
Bob (and weave) - that's what the guy on the left is doing.
Roundhouse
Side-Kick
Back-Kick

Yep, I imagine I'm fighting off multiple attackers and make up combinations to attack back and defend! Just like in the movies!! It makes me feel more confident in being able to defend myself if I actually visualize the actions and the person... :D So I can't wait to workout tomorrow and then the next day and the next and the...yea you get the idea ;)
But that's not ALL I do, I do jumping jacks, high knee jog in place, jump rope, back kicks, skaters, jump twist, a couple different muscle exercises, ab exercises <-- makes it a circuit training type of workout

 AND strectching.

No comments:

Post a Comment