December 12, 2012

I'm Thinkin' This Is What Book 1 is About


So a midst all my ideas for this Remmington Pirates series and trying to figure out what book one is about, it's not been easy. I'm thus throwing out this pitch. I  mean I'm sharing with you what I'm seriously considering as what for sure the first book is about, with all my subplots for the story that could be the main plot of book one, but they don't see good enough. They only seem brilliant as the subplot, because they don't satisfy me as being the main plot.

Dissatisfied


So!

WHAT BOOK 1 IS ABOUT:

Jane and Alexandra Remmington's father is at risk of losing the family estate and when they learn that Grandmamma's rare sapphire was stolen by a pirate and is a key to finding the Ultimate Treasure, they and their cousin - Martha - want to get it back, hoping the gem will buy them time to avoid a marriage without love and save their family's home. But it's not that easy, because they're not the only ones that want the sapphire.


1 comment:

  1. You hit the nail on the head! :D Perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete