May 27, 2015

Spotlight on Push-Ups - 13 Reasons

It's been a while since I lasted posted because, I got too busy, which is great! It means my life life doesn't revolve around a screen.

Anyways, I am going to start giving some spotlight or certain exercises. Where I briefly talk about the benefits doing this exercise in your workouts. And to remind myself why I do them.

Push-Ups. We hate them. We love the. We need them. 









1) enhances upper body strength
2) boosts metabolism - revving your body into a fat burning machine
3) torso stability
4) uses every major muscle - causes every major muscle is needed to execute the move
4) improves posture
5) helps protect shoulders from injury 
6) stretches muscles - like the back and biceps
7) core strenghtening
8) can do anywhere
9) free exercise 
10) gives you positive endorphins - boost ego - feel stronger
11) enhance cardiovascular system - so cardio and strengthening in one!
12) helps prevent lower back pain
13) increased bone mass





No comments:

Post a Comment