April 28, 2015

Day8TotalBody - CrossFit@Home

Get some cardio in with the high intensity muscle building style of training!

The entire workout took me about a good 50-some minutes.

Feel free to do different sections of the workouts on different days or different times during the day - like half in the morning and half in the evening? Do whatever you have to do to get your body working better for you! Not that it isn't already working for you, but it can be better! How about a faster metabolism for burning off those empty/unnecessary calories you've eaten yesterday? Or how about to keep your body guessing in ordered to keep your metabolism revving high?

Try this workout for size! I mean time! ;)

Day8TotalBody - CrossFit@Home:

Strength Start-Up (My Time = 11:30min)
Do 6 Rounds

10 Reverse Push-Ups
50 Reverse Squats

Stretch & Rest = 2min

WOD Start-Up (My Time = 11:25min)
10-8-6-4-2

Hand-Release Push-Up Plank Twist
Frog Jumps
Ab Splitters

Stretch&Rest = 5min

Strength On-Fire (My Time 9:50min)
2 Rounds

50 Walking Lunges
40 Left Side Crunch
40 Righr Side Crunch

Rest&Stretch = 2min

WOD On-Fire
8min Tabata
50sec Hard, 10sec Rest

Yoga and Stretch = 6:25min


Feeling accomplished now!

Some workout inspiration from Henry Cavill training for Man of Steel doing Reverse Push-Ups




Oh yes! And then a half hour after working out I was like


I had my new Blue Peach-Eggy PB Protein Shake (Gluten, dairy and soy free) - it's loaded with protein and vitamins:
http://hannahllorenz.blogspot.com/2015/04/blue-peach-eggy-pb-protein-shake-gluten.html


No comments:

Post a Comment