February 9, 2013

What is Hannah's WW - (Warrior Workout)

You know how in the movies the hero or heroin always goes through some points of struggle of some sort? And you know how we like to see the hero/heroine struggle only if they come out victorious in the very end of the movies, books or video games?

                      


Well, it's your turn to be the hero/heroine. And heroes are warriors.


You can't win anything without fighting for something!


No one gets stronger or more skilled doing the exact same thing or same level of difficulty that's becomes relatively easy over and over again.
No! The only way to improve yourself to become better, stronger person is to challenge yourself and push yourself.

If you want something you have to fight for it.


Clearly, if you're not fighting for it, you're not going to win anything - no sense of accomplishment, no benefit from the work, which is why I exercise, why I fight through creative challenges (to write and perfect my pirate story).

"If the road is easy, you're likely going the wrong way." - Terry Goodkind
"A gem cannot be pollished without friction, nor a man without trials." - Chinese Proverb


I want to really step into training myself to overcome challenges. And one way to help do that is envision myself fighting to survive life-threatening situations - like in the movies and video games. If they can survive, so can I!

 

So embrace the warrior inside yourself that's longing to come out and be the hero/heroine yourself!
It's your turn!

Hence, I feel like it would be good motivation for myself as well to post the exercises I do every week. I like to do Circuit Training (and mixed with Martial Arts sometimes too). They exercises...They're intense. They're brutal. They're rewarding. They're heart racing. They're sweaty. They're any fitness level. They're making me feel like I'm accomplishing something.

I googled the definition of Circuit Training. This is what people are saying:
"Circuit Training is a form of body conditioning or resistance training using high intensity aerobics."

"Circuit Training targets strength building and muscular endurance." 

"Circuit Training is an excellent way to simultaneously improve mobility and stamina."

"Circuit Training is short bursts of resistance exercise with fluent repetitions, followed quickly by another burst of a [different] exercise..."

"Circuit Training offers more cardio benefits, and it will help you burn 30% more calories. Sculpt every muscle..."

"Circuit Training can help you burn fat and sculpt a lean body in less time than other workout routines."

FACT: Exercise is essential to get oxygen to your cells.
FACT: Oxygen brings life to your body.
FACT: Oxygen detoxifies your blood.
FACT: Oxygen strengthens your immune system.
FACT: Oxygen heightens concentration and alertness.
FACT: Oxygen rejuvinates and revitalizes unhealthy cells.
FACT: Oxygen slows down the aging process.
FACT: Oxygen helps fight depression.
FACT: Oxygen helps your body burn fat.

For me, my body genuinely feels better after doing them. I feel like I have more oxygen flowing through me. And I like to throw in some Martial Arts and Army Weapons training (without an actual weapon, because that's just dangerous. Use a fake one.) (I get my training ideas from youtube.) I AM NOT certified in anything, I'm just a girl who likes to use her imagination and be a warrior.


And I prefer to workout at home. It's less time consuming trying to get to the gym and plus back in America at home I don't have access to a gym. So I have to make do with what I can find around the room I'm in, which is my bedroom 98% of the time.
WARNING: My workouts are as fast as you can go without pushing yourself too hard you feel fainting or getting lighted-headedness. If you need to catch your breath STOP and catch your breath. Let your body relax for a minute or so. Take a drink of water. No sense in keeling over in the process. Then continue - pausing as often as your body needs you to, but keep it challenging. AND KEEP PERFECT FORM even if you have to do a modified version of the exercise.

Psh! I have to do modified versions, because I'm not at a high/perfect level of fitness in any way, I just like to challenge myself and want share with you what I'm doing, hoping it will motivate me not to slack off and get lazy, like I've been doing. I've been starting and faithful for a good two-four days and then I completely stop for various excuses. But I want to come back with a different approach. And I want you to know about it! You're more than welcome to join me if I haven't already intrigued you ;P



 Originally I was thinking Hannah's WPW, which stands for Hannah's Warrior Princesss/Prince Workout, but I'm still on the fence on what to call it. I definitely want the "Hannah's" and "Warrior" and "Workout" in the title.

The royalty is for the reality that everyone can be a prince or a princess.

But, maybe I will call it Hannah's HWW for Hannah's Heroe's/Heroine's Warrior Workout (oh! that's a mouthful, maybe not). Or you know "Hannah's Warrior Workout" (WW) OR "Hannah's Royal Warrior Workout" (RWW) (which is also kind of a mouthful)

What do you think/vote for (or suggest)?
"Hannah's WPW" = Hannah's Warrior Princess/Prince Workout
"Hannah's RWW" = Hannah's Royal Warrior Workout
"Hannah's WW" = Hannah's Warrior Workout

So I will post Hannah's WW #1 in a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment