August 15, 2013

Who is Alexandra Remmington Talking to???

I am not going to tell you, because you will have to read the book when it comes out and I can't tell you when that is either, cause I'm NOT DONE YET! And I can't tell you when in the series this scene takes place, again you will have to wait and see! ;)


"I need you to tell him that you don't have feelings for me anymore, cause he seems to think you," said Alexandra.
"I can't," said he.
"Why not?"
"Because I would be lying."
"What?"
"I still have feelings for you, Miss Remmington."
She shook her head. "[HIS NAME], please...what are you doing?" Her emotions rose. Tears threatened to escape her eyes.
"Alex, it's true."
"Stop it." Tears streaked her face. "Please stop it-" said Alex.
"Alex, I'm serious, I love you." He looked into her eyes intently.
Alex gulped through tears.
"Tell me you don't still have feelings for me too, and I will never bother you again."
"[HIS NAME], how can I - I mean it's so complicated I don't know what's wrong with me, but it's like, it's like I love you both equally I don't understand."
He suddenly smirked. "You think there's something wrong with you?"
"...maybe this is a sign that both of you are not really meant for me," she tried.
"Al, that's not true, and you know it."





[Note: I have not figured out the scene's setting yet. It could be on an island, a ship, a town/city/village, a garden, a hill, a field, a cave, evening, morning, mid-day, raining, sunny, cloudy...wait and see!!]

1 comment: