August 29, 2013

Fitness Dare: Blow Drying Squat Jumps

Desperate to squeeze in a workout today, even though I have no time for one it seems, but I am MAKING TIME to exercise my body.

Today I have gone into a public restroom four times already - because I have been drinking lots of water - and didn't want to waste time standing there till my hands were blown dry by that hand dryer machine in the bathroom, so I did Jump Squats till my hands were COMPLETELY dry. I ended up doing a total of 40 Jump Squats each time I had to blow dry my hands.

So, I dare you to do Jump Squats whilst you are blowing drying your hands after using a public restroom - if they have a hand blow dryer. I have not actually tried jump squats while drying my hands with paper towels. Maybe you should be the first! ;)

Squat Jump - knees behind toes

Note: You may not need to do a total of 40 Jump Squats, because the dryer might be faster or you know people keep walking in while you're trying to do it. Who cares! Be an inspiration! Be confident! You deserve to be!

It's great! You get fat burning cardio for glutes, calves, thighs, abs, and well, your entire body!!!

Tip: Keep your back straight and abs drawn in as you squat low and jump up, landing back in a squat, but keep going.

Knees bother you? Try Squat Jumps in Sumo Squat Jump style! Or just do squats, if your ankle bothers you. Do what's pain-free for you! At least you're lapping the person not exercising. :P


Sumo Squat Jump


No comments:

Post a Comment