August 18, 2013

I am a NESTA Certified Personal Fitness Trainer in Duluth, MN

Want to train and learn how to do workouts anywhere with little or no equipment?

I do! That's me! I am one for the short and intense bodyweight workout, because I find it far more efficient to be able to just do right there in my home or anywhere I can fit a workout in. In fact, we can do it right in your home and my home at the same time - SKYPE!!

For details and price:
Shoot me a text/call at 507-402-6449
OR email me at hannah3lorenz@gmail.com


Might I add that I like equipment for adding extra challenges to my body, cause if you're not feeling challenged you are not going to change!

Try this:



Have a blessed day! And I hope you get healthy if you are sick! (I know that is no fine, cause I am working on getting over mine!)

No comments:

Post a Comment