October 14, 2013

HWS 1 - Hannah's Warrior Shredding Abs I

I did this workout yesterday (the 13 of October), upon returning home from church, and I wanted to, for a couple seconds to quit half way through, but I chose not to think of quitting. Instead I encouraged myself to keep going.

And today my abs feel amazingly sore! 

Yea, it's a good feeling!



What do I mean?

Round one: Do 50 reps for all of the exercises
Round two: Do 40 reps for all the exercises
Round three: Do 30 reps for all the exercises
Round four: Do 20 reps for all the exercises
Round five: Do 10 reps for all of the exercises

Here is short promo of the exercises: HWS 1 - Hannah's Warrior Shredding Abs 1 http://hannahllorenz.blogspot.com/2013/10/hannah-warrior-abs-i.html

Now I must confess that I had to break the reps up and alternate exercises till I got to the total reps for the round.

Example: In round one, I alternated 25 V-Ups with 25 Grasshoppers (on each side), then I alternated 25 reps of Pike Push-Ups with 25 High Jump (Rope), then I alternated 25 Left Side Crunches with 25 Right Side Crunches.

By round two to five, I had to generally alternate reps of ten between two exercises till that round's total was completed.

I should also point out that for the weighted V-Ups I used a 15lb Dumbbell.

Grasshoppers are like Plank Twists with a kick and jump to switch and kick to the other side.

The entire workout took me 55 minutes and 9 seconds - with breaks of 10-120 seconds to catch my breath, rest my muscles, drink some water, and even walk around the room a bit. And it was worth it!

The result is, a fat-burning machine!




P.S. Leave a comment or email me at lorenz3hannah@gmail.com for the modified version or for more tips on the exercises.

And by the way "HWS" stands for "Hannah's Warrior Shredding" What do you think of the name? I'm kind of jumping around with names. My earlier ones were "HWW" which stood for "Hannah's Warrior Workout". 

No comments:

Post a Comment