October 16, 2013

HWS 3 - Abs and Butt

WARNING: I am a sweaty gross monster. 

Phew! 


For jump rope I used an imaginary jump rope cause I don't own myself.

For Step-Up I use either just the 2nd or 3rd step that is quivalent to the height if a chair, OR I just use a chair that does not rock. Or lik when I was in England last year I used my bed.



For the plank walk (or Kira Stokes' Panther Crawl) - start in plank with one hand slightly in front of the head and opposite leg slight closer to same side elbow like the photo below, then walk your back hand slightly more in front of the other hand so that your legs get straightened out.




For Modifications leave a comment and let me know and I will tell you!

1 comment:

  1. Warning this workout gives you sore Abs and glutes, but that just means that you're getting stronger and turning into a fat-burning machine!

    ReplyDelete