October 15, 2013

HWS 2 - Sweat Dripping with Hannah's Undefeatable Warrior Shredding - Butt and Chest Workout

This one is tough. It takes a lot of mental power to keep going when it would be so much easier to stop after round one. But then I think about how good things don't come easy. It is after crushing the cinnamon that you get the strong, sweet, lovely smell of cinnamon. 
And you can't get a diamond without putting it under pressure.

I am going to make myself stronger and push myself harder to reach my goals and dreams in life. And you can too! You were made to achieve greatness! You were made to be an undefeatable warrior!



Here is my short promo version video of the workout: http://youtu.be/0_cb2tnGD1I
I must warn you though that it is not perfect but at least what exercises I am doing! ;)

If you don't have equipment, use books! Lots of books! Or a can or fill a bag with potatoes or something. Be creative to add the weighted challenge to rev your metabolism!

This workout took me 41 minutes and 3 seconds with breaks ranging from 10 seconds to a minute and a half - of catching my breath, resting my muscles, drinking some water, and even walking around the room a bit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment