August 22, 2012

Miss Jane Remmington (one of the 6 main characters)

Hmm...It's soo hard to choose which character to introduce next, because I have three main guy characters and three main girl characters in my pirate series, The Remmington Pirates Saga. I guess I could start with...the oldest girl...(After all "ladies first," right gentlemen?)   ;) And then the next blog will be her sister and the blog after that will be their cousin and the next three blogs will be the guys they fall in love with...Who are they going to fall in love with, anyways? I mean, which guy???

Anyways this is Miss Jane Remmington...(best I could find to match the girl in my head.) =]

Jane is 19 years old with wavy light blond hair that frames her square shaped face. Her hazel eyes are confident and hard, always pondering deeply, but when given the oppurtunity they express her other emotions. And a slender figure. Her bottom lip is a tad bigger than her upper lip, still her lips are thin. Her nose is small and pointed. She possesses fair, creamy skin, high cheek bones and a defined jawline.

She has two older brothers and three younger siblings (two of them being girls and one of them being another brother).

Personality - is in introvert, but spirited, strong-willed, and sensitive. She forgets about others a lot in her go-getter mode. When she sees something she wants, she is only aware of the things that will help her get what she wants and the people she really cares about.

Her Strengths - does not want to disappoint loved ones, wants them to be happy, she is strongwilled, has courage, is brave, has boldness, is loyal, has dedication, is sensitive.

Her Weakness - pride, relies too much on her feelings (like hate), hence is impulsive, anti-God, stubborn, unreliable, not a good listener.

Interesting Fact: She aspires to be good with weapons (like the sword, dagger, pistol and rifle) and sailing.

Favorite Phrases:
"What in crazy heaven?"
"Oh poppy cock!"

Part of a conversation:
"Aren't you a...a damsel in distress?" asked Tom.
"I'm a damsel and I'm in distress. I can handle this. Goodbye," snapped Jane.

Another part of a conversation after Jane has been proposed to by Lieutenant Derrick Dunlevy:
"But don't you realize that he loves you?" asked Uncle David.
"He loves me?" asked Jane.
"Yes, of course," said Uncle Remmington.
"But I have only met him...once."
"When one truly loves someone, one doesn't have to know them well to be sure, Jane. One feels it right away."

Another part o' conversation:
"What arr you doing?" a gruff voice said moving closer.
Jane froze. "I..." She was so close to finding the leftover food.
"Come on, let's go, boy."
The pirate apparently had no patience, for he grabbed her with strong, harsh hands.
"What? No! You misunderstand me!"
"Stealin' food is not a misunderstandin', much less boardin' wit' out permission," said he grumpily, dragging her through the dark ship toward the upper deck.
"But...I'm just-"
"Just a what? A thief and a stowaway? Who are you?"
"Aren't you a thief too?" She looked up at him. He was very skinny, not what she expected form such a hard grasp.
"Aye...but ye be stealin' some o' me portion o' da' food."
"Oh, see? You do understand my hunger."
"No, I don't." He dragged her along with his long strides.
"Please!"
"No!"
"I-" She was suddenly silenced by pouring buckets of rain and tough blowing winds that drowned out her argument.

Another part o' conversation:
"That...that...You...!" Jane growled up at him. "You black crooked..." she gasped. "Cold-gutted wolf!"

Another part o' conversation:
He grinned wickedly and began to move toward her again.
Jane ran to his desk and picked up the sapphire. "What's this?"
"That, is not yours."
"Truly?" a very small grin slowly appeared on her mouth.

Another part o' conversation:
"Ello, Miss Remmerling," said Tom.
"Remmington," snapped Jane.
"Whatever, I think I want to make a wish."
"How about a death wish?" Jane sneered.
"Ah, you don't mean that."
"That's just your wishful thinking."
"What is your wish?" adked he.
"I wish my brother would have killed you  instead!" She charged him, thrusting her blade at him. He deflected it.
"Hey! You killed my brother. Can't we call it square?"

Another bit o' conversation:
“No, we’ll talk about it when I am on and we’ve made sail,” said Jane pushing past him.
“I love it when you’re mad,” Jacob smirked.


Another bit o' conversation:
She sighed, saying, "He's not coming. Perhaps it really was all a dream."
"Then my dream is still going," said a male voice.
Jane spun around, as a dark figure appeared out of the shadows. She gasped with fear, joy and excitedment and fear again. It was Gavin. "You came?"
"I did," said he.
"I thought you weren't coming."
"I'm glad you waited for me." He smirked.
She smiled uncontrollably. He was so handsome.



Jane Remmington wants to avoid a loveless marriage and finding her ancestors' long, lost forgotten inheritance from centuries ago could buy her time to find love, but everyone else wants the treasure too.
She leads her sister and cousin into the dangerous world of pirates - though really, they have their own reasons for tagging along...

Check back in a day or two to meet her sister. Or her cousin? OR should you meet one of the guys? Tom, Gavin, or Jacob?

No comments:

Post a Comment