June 13, 2013

Turn Your Body into the Fat-Burning Machine it was Made to be! NOTE 1

You can have a fat-burning body BUT you have got to feed it the right, high-nutrient and fiber foods it has been starving for AND in the right ratio (the single serving size and the right carbohydrates, fats, and proteins...) AND you have got to workout intensely (without going so far you faint or get light-headed or vertigo type-of-vision).

I am learning about this in my online Personal Fitness Trainer certification class so that I can become a certified Personal Fitness Trainer by the end of this summer (2013) if not sooner!

For the past few years I have been building off of my obsession with learning about health, diet, fitness, weight loss, muscle building, exercises, and workouts by doing some of my favourite things - researching celebrities and their trainers for their films (such as Gwyneth Paltrow's diet and workout for the Iron Man movies, and Jessica Biel's diet and workout for Blade Trinity film, Scarlett Johansson's diet and workout for Iron Man 2, Angelina Jolie's diet and workout for Lara Croft: Tomb Raider, Chris Evans' Captain America diet and workout, Chris Hemsworth's Thor's workout, Christian Bale's Batman Begins diet and workout, Hugh Jackman's diet and workout - just to name a few).

Jessica Biel - training for Blade Trinity
Chris Evans in Captain American


Gwyneth Paltrow - Iron Man 2

Scarlett Johansson - Iron Man 2

Jake Gyllenhall - Prince of Persia: Sands of Time

Anyways, this year I have realized that I really enjoy helping my friends learn new exercises to challenge their bodies into building muscles - especially them Ab muscles (they are incredibly important to keep strong, because you use them ALL OF THE TIME). So now, I'm taking it a step further, I want to help more people learn what exercises they can do to achieve the bodies they want and deserve by getting certified as Personal Fitness Trainer!

Even if you don't have the paid-time a celebrity gets for training and getting in shape for a film, I want to help you with or without equipment, in as little as 10 minutes a day or 50 minutes a day learn to use different exercises (that celebrities, Victoria Secret Models, sports champions, and fitness gurus use) to keep your body guessing and burning calories and OVERALL feeling a whole lot better (but you can't out workout a bad diet! - Man! Have I got to work on that myself...portion control, Hannah - and it's important to feed yourself positive thoughts, like you would want to give to someone else, like the personal you were training or encouraging).

I like to try out different martial arts, yoga, pilates, bodyweight exercises, and exercises with very little equipment (mostly that isn't a hassle to move around, though I would LOVE to have one of those heavy punching bags, I've read that punching and kicking one of them things burns a ton of calories if going at it pretty hardcore-like).


I am one of those who gets bored easily and needs to keep the workout upbeat, changing and challenging all the time (or else I notice there's not change - I don't get sore the next day), BUT I also need to take at least 10 minutes of slow-paced, breathing-focused, yoga-like stretching after the intense workout that ranges (depending on the day) between 10-60 minutes, though to be honest I have not had much time to go for the 60 or even 90 minutes that I like to do. I have been shooting for 30 minutes a day - at least 15-20 of those minutes is intense, with the warm up and cool down being 5-10 minutes themselves.


Now down to business, I am going to share with you on my blog (in addition to things related to my Remmington Pirates books that I am STILL working on!) what I have been learning about how these famous peoples of the sort get the bodies people admire AND what key tips my teachers want their Personal Fitness Trainers to share with their clients.




So what are some high nutrient, fiber foods (or "SuperFoods" according to Jackie Warner)?
Apples (1 medium apple is 1 serving)
Avocados (1/4 of a whole avocado is 80 calories)
Broccoli (1 cup is one serving)
Chicken Breast (1 serving will fit the in the palm of your hand or 3 oz)
Grapefruit
New Potatoes (3 small potatoes is 93 calories)
Oatmeal (1/2 cup organic, cooked oatmeal is one serving)
Spinach (1/2 cup cooked is one serving)
Sprouts, Alfalfa (1 cup is one serving)
Celery (3 stalks is one serving)
Asparagus (1 cup or 5 large spears)
Brown Rice (1/2 cup cooked = 108 calories)
Whey Isolate Powder
Carrots (10 baby carrots)
Cottage Cheese, Low-Fat 1 percent (1/4 cup)
Peanut Butter, Sugar-Free, All-Natural (1 Tablespoon)
Red Bell Peppers (1 medium pepper)
Onions (1 small onion)
Blueberries (1/2 cup = 42 calories)
Salmon, Wild (4 oz)
Low-Fat Greek Yogurt
Watercress
Turkey Breast
Tomatoes (1 medium tomato = 22 calories)
Sweet Potato (1 medium sweet potato = 103 calories)
Garlic (2 cloves)
Peaches (1 medium peach = 38 calories)
Oranges (1 medium orange = 62 calories)
Eggs (1 large egg)
Beans (1/2 cup cooked - examples, kidney, black, garbanzo, pinto, etc)

Jackie Warner (a celebrity fitness trainer and health and wellness professional said, "I feel that in terms of program design and intensity, women and men should train identically. If you train like a man, you'll reach your goals faster."

Think of women in the military - I don't think they are allowed to train any different than the men, I mean, in the first place, they wanted to prove they could be as good as the men in ordered to be in the military, right?

So don't be afraid to train hard, because you will get faster results (with a self-controlled and appropriately balanced diet).









That means e

No comments:

Post a Comment