June 20, 2013

Turn Your Body into a Fat-Burning Machine: Breathe Oxygen

I have been super busy and tired, yesterday I chose to practice relaxing my mind, because I felt like I a riot inside. I don't want to live that stressful-minded-type of person, so I have forced myself to practice taking slow deep breaths to get oxygen flowing better throughout my body and I feel SOO MUCH better after those slow and controlled breathing.

I'm pretty sure a medical person of the sort might consider it a panic attack when I feel that riot of anxiety, worry and stress rise up higher than the deep rooted peace that we all have hiding inside. Breathing deep and slow, whilst doing yoga poses or simply doing basic stretches, is so relaxing - and CLEAR YOUR MIND of those negative, stressful, anxious, worrisome thoughts while you do it too, it really helps, even for just 1-5 minutes.

Bikram Yoga:



You need to take care of your body. It's the home of your soul! We were not made to stress so much, we feel like a riot is about to erupt inside of us. Stress is said to help us hold onto that extra fat on our bones. BUT relaxing, breathing in oxygen, and doing the things you love to do is said to increase and encourage fat-loss. It's all in the mind. You CAN control your mind, it is yours is it not?






By the way, all this riot talk reminds me of a song I wrote on my guitar called "The Riot Inside." It's upbeat strumming =D

No comments:

Post a Comment