November 2, 2013

HWS 8 - 300reps

Your job is to beat my time!


This workout took me 31 minutes, which is longer than I wanted to take. My excuse is I paused to do something, like take off some under-armor that was making me melt. 


Oh, well, at least I got my heart rate up. I am not striving for perfection. I am striving for progress, which begins within yourself - self-control.

It doesn't matter if your workout is perfect, as long as you get your rate up and down in short bursts and your pushing yourself to see if you can go longer at that intensity, your body will take of you.



To challenge myself, I used 3 pound dumbbells for the Side Crunches and Boat Sit-Ups.

And I had to do modifications on the side crunches and instead of doing 70 straight through on each side, I did 35 on the right side then 35 on the left side in place of just right side or just left side crunches. So still do 70 side crunches on each side.

 It doesn't matter how you do the workout, just get in 300 reps.




No comments:

Post a Comment