December 9, 2015

WEDNESDAY'S Better Than Running Workout 2: Legs n Abs

I'm just going to cut to the chase....

Note: depending on your fitness level this could take an hour. This did not take me a full hour, but I added some extra ab exercises at the end of the Ab Circuit, cause I felt like it, and that put my workout just a little over an hour. So, I am feeling quite satisfied.



WEDNESDAY'S Better Than Running Workout 2: Legs n Abs

Circuit 1: Legs On-Fire - Do 2 Rounds
50 Sumo Squat Jumps 
50 Push-ups 
50 Squat Jumps 
25 Pull-ups
50 Romanian Lunge Jumps (25 reps each leg)
50 Seated Row
50 Weighted Reverse Squats 
25 Push-ups 
1min Rest


Circuit 2: Ab Love (meaning it works on them love-handles)
45 Weighted V-Ups
45 Side V-Ups aka Side Crunches (45 each side)
75 Superman 
60 Russian Twist (30 each side)
45 Side Crunch (45 each side)
45 Leg Raises


Note: you can do one circuit for you workout and do the other circuit the next day if you don't have time to the whole workout. Nothing wrong with that! I mean, you know what they say, "A bad workout is better than no workout"!

Also, beginners, you can just do 1 Round of Circuit 1 OR split the reps in half and do 2 rounds of the halved version.



No comments:

Post a Comment