September 5, 2012

Captain Gavin Steel (one of the 6 main characters)

Gavin is a notorious pirate. He's got a mysterious history that he keeps to himself well. And this actor happens to fit his description the best out of all the other pictures I found of trying to find the perfect Gavin... What do you think?

Gavin is 22 years old. 6' 2. He is every inch the seafaring villian, from the square, jutting jaw, to the well-developed arms and upper torso. His oblong face is all planes and angles, dominated by a straight pointed nose, alluring or intimidating (depending on who you are) sea-ish green eyes, framed by black wavy hair that gleamed gold-black under the sun. His hair reaches just above his shoulders. He has a small studded diamond earring in his left earlope.

Personality - extrovert, brave, dashing, a formidable but brash fighter so he is tough and filled with hate. However he is fiercely loyal to those he trusts and cares for.

He thinks he doesn't need anybody to tell him what to do.
He's a skilled swordsman and sailor and weapons master.
Strengths: leader, intuitive, risk taker, smart, protective, knows how to be chivalrous, loyal, brave, good heart, for the most part dependable (but sometimes...)

Weakness - bitter, arrogant, rebellious, loves praises, inflexible, stubborn, hot-headed courage, sly, blatant, volatile, a flirt, overconfident, a drunk, immature, and of course rum.

Strengths - leader, intuitive, risk taker, smart, protective, good heart, knows how to be chivalrous, loyal, brave


Favorite Phrases:
"I'll be buggard!"
"Heavens to betsy!"

A bit o' conversation:
"Put the sword down, Miss Alex, you look ridiculous," said Gavin.

A bit o' conversation:
"I rest my case, Gavin. The lady came to the table, she looked around and she saw only you," said Little Bosley, a Scottish pirate.
"It's because I'm better looking," said Gavin.

A bit o' conversation:
"Do you know how it''s like to live with a man who constantly thinks he's the best?" asked Gavin.
"Mmm. Must be irritating," said Jacob.

A bit o' conversation:
“Please tell me what is wrong,” said Gavin.
 “I fear I’ve done some things in life too late and others too early,” said Jane then thinking, Like getting engaged to the wrong man
  He took off his hat, saying, “No you haven’t. You are too beautiful for that.”
“I don’t think you understand, being the eldest when my sister…why, she is so perfect, she’s the better lady. She’s the one who’s reputation we must protect. And my cousin…she’s got gentlemen coming to her from the four winds. She’s so proper as well.” 
“Ah, the younger sister and cousin…That’s something I understand. What it is to be the eldest child. Forever in the shadows…I hate to see you feel worthless. Did I tell you, you’re too pretty for that?”
Jane smiled, shaking her head as he leaned in to kiss her. She stepped back, shaking her head even harder. “I can’t let you do this for me.”
“Do what?” he looked at her quizzically.

A bit o' conversation:
"Ah, my fame spread like wildfire," said Tom.
"No, more like a bad rash," said Gavin.

A bit o' conversation:
"Well, she certainly has a mind of her own," said Nelly - Gavin's quartermaster.
"Yeah, I hate that in women," said Gavin.

A bit o' conversation:
"Looking for this?" asked Gavin, holding up the ruby by its chain.
Marty gasped. "How dare you?"
"I couldn't resist." He smirked.


Gavin is a notorious pirate. He's got a mysterious history that he himself doesn't even know about.
He is out to get richer than the pirates that taught him to be a pirate as a boy and were cruel to him. And he's out to prove himself to the world that he's not worthless.
 So when he learns of the ultimate treasure waiting to be found...he's got to have it...

No comments:

Post a Comment