September 17, 2012

What is happening with my pirates series?

Hmmm...I want to blog about my book today.... How about a little preview of the "Remmington Pirates Saga" book 1, though the book is not done...yet. It is, however at least 1/4 of the way done - almost half way done.



Plus, I've got a gazillion pieces scattered all over for the series. I can't just focus on one book, because something(s) ties way too much into all five of the books. Yes, I'm thinking five books in the series should be good, but you never know, it could turn out to be six books total.



Hey, I started out with thinking it's going to be a trilogy, but then as ideas and more ideas came, the story got more and more complicated. And the next thing I know we'd be reading one of those fat dictionaries. And me, I personally don't like reading fat books. My hands aren't that big!




Anyways, now I have to sort through all my ideas and make sure they make sense and figure where they work in the story and if they will even work in the story and then write scenes and tie scenes together and make novels!

Now, for a sneak peak, tomorrow I will post book one's prologue (at about 6am UK, cause you can have the post be scheduled to come out without  even having to do it manually)!

TOMORROW of the "Remmington Pirates Saga" book 1!

P.S. Sorry to get your hopes up for reading part of my book today. I hope you will forgive me it will be tomorrow. I promise! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment