October 7, 2012

London Trip 1

I went to London and had a blast just taking pictures and posing for pictures of random things along the Thames River.


I am pointing at the Tower Bridge of London.


A friend and I played trourist with all the other tourists from around the world that were there too. It was definitely exciting to be in all the excitement of happy-going tourists. I dare say, I felt at home in London. I have not experienced that sense here in Worcester, not even with day one, but I did in London.


Big Ben at about 10:50 am.

Me and my friend, Kelly Palm about to have lunch at a restaurant in a large alley.

Something in London's air just feels right to me, obviously not for everybody in the sense that I'm thinking, but it does. I can't wait to go back again and explore more areas of London.



London Tower the place full of history I've yet to explore, because we did not have time. So, next time...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment