October 2, 2012

Who Knew? I should go here??

Bing is one of my homepages when I use the internet for researching. They always have the most interesting backgrounds. Pictures of places and things from around the world. I love it!

I mean, who knew, I might actually get to visit some of these places, while I study abroad in Worcester, England.

"The House in the Clouds in Thorpeness, Suffolk, England."
Worcester (A) to Thorpeness (B) is 214.4 miles...which is basically a 4 hour drive.
        That is...not in an area I had planned on going...So yes, I don't know about visiting this one or not.

One more....


Rievauix Abbey, Yorkshire, England.

Worcester (A) to Rievauix Abbey, England is 194.5 miles...which is about 3 and half hours by car, according to Bing maps.


Aye, this place seems more likely. It looks closer to a place or two I'd like to go to some weekend, or at least on the way, if not a little further than the place...

Oh yes! Look at this!


Abbey Rievauix (A) to Penrith, Cumbria (B) is 91.9 miles...which is almost a 2 hour drive.
Now why would I want to go here?

Well, because Jane and Alexandra Remmington live in Penrith, Cumbria. That is where their father's house would be located, (I took a house from somewhere else in England, that's not in Penrith.)

Anyways, I will definitely have to look into going to Abbey Rievauix more! It's got historical sights to be seen, I do believe.

1 comment: