November 13, 2015

FRIDAY'S WORKOUT: Legs n Abs Circuit Training

Get ready for a non-stop, little rest (only time to re-generate and pump out some more effort and energy into the exercise!) workout!!

Set the timer for 2min Intervals and go!
I confess, I did have to a
Pause half through to use the toilet. Ugh! So annoying, having to pee so much! But it's good! Toxins are being flushed out when drinking so much water and leaking it all out. But still! In the middle of a workout, really?! You couldn't just hold it in for another 10min???
Nope! Not me! When I gotta go, I gotta go! No questions, just stay out of my way! I have to get back to my workout!

Anyways....

Warm-Up: 4min
2min of Push-Ups
2min of Sumo Squats


Don't stop! Keep going right into the next part!

Workout: 18min
2min Weighted Knee Hugs
2min of alternating 8 Jack Squats to 4 Push-Up Knee-Ins
2min of alternating 8 Vertical Leaps to 4 Push-Up Plank Twist
2min Reverse Squat
2min Pull-Ups
2min to complete 20 Reverse Crunch and if done before 2min are done finish with holding a plank
2min to complete 20 Leg Raises and if done before 2min are done finish with holding a plank
2min Side Crunches (1min for each side)
2min Bent-Over Rows

Finish:
Stretch and Yoga for 6min



HOW TO (the not-so-easily found):
Knee Hug (hold a weight in hands)


Push-Up Knee-In


Push-up Plank Twist


No comments:

Post a Comment