November 7, 2015

SATURDAY'S Warrior Workout - 14min FullBody, Legs

I am very proud of myself. The past week and a half I have not missed a single workout (which I have not been posting...so the start of a new workout series???)! Anyways, I have increased my abilities and strength in many different areas, where I am starting to brave up and add some weight to a few of the exercises! 👍🏼

Workout --> FullBody, Legs = 2min Intervals for a total of 14min

Feel the burn!!!



Round 1 = Push-ups (30sec plank hold at end of those 2min)
Round 2 = Sumo Squats
Round 3 = Reverse Squats (30sec plank hold for last  of the 2min)
Round 4 = Push-up Plank Twist
Round 5 Pull-ups
Stretch for last 2min!
Last 2min (30sec stretch with 1.5min Plank hold)

Make it harder and throw on some weights!!

No comments:

Post a Comment