November 1, 2015

The Release of a Large Sneak Peak in The Remmington Pirates Book Series

I am testing the waters with selling the first 16 chapters from my  action-adventure pirate story. - The Remmington Pirates - on amazon's kindle/ebook business.

As an outside party, I could only find my book in the search slot by typing in the author's name, which is "Hannah Lorenz".

I am not entirely sure how all of this online, ebook stuff works yet, so this a learning curve. I wish I could figure out to let viewers preview a sample of the book, cause I know I like previewing a sample of the book before buying it...



http://www.amazon.com/Remmington-Pirates-Forgotten-Inheritance-Treasure-ebook/dp/B017G49MI8/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1446396689&sr=1-1&keywords=hannah+lorenz

Note: This is not the whole of book 1. And this is not the set book cover design, this is just to test the waters of the first several chapters of my book to give my people a chance check out my process!?!? ;)

Now the big question everyone always asks me: Are you done yet?

Haha! No! Thank goodness too! It would not be such a good book if I didn't take my time exploring all of my options and paths for my ideas for the characters and plot.

So when is the whole book going to come out?

I myself cannot currently answer that question, because, like I said, I am still in the story developing process figuring out my story plot direction and character directions (like the villains and the heroes and the heroines) - it's a giant web of confusion and uncertainty and certainty and clarity - I am just so excited for this!



I suddenly had this thought. I am like a spider. I have this giant web of characters and storyline and plot and ideas. And then in my web I collect and capture more ideas and scenes (and sometimes more characters than I probably should have?) of inspiration from everything around me - such as tv shows and books and animes and mangas and Korean Dramas and moves and news and people and who knows what else.

Anyways, The Remmington Pirates is still in the development cave!


No comments:

Post a Comment